Friday, June 16, 2006

HBRD Update!

I am so excited about all that HBRD is becoming! I have been working very hard to meet all of your needs!

I have added 3 new articles to our FREE Content Directory!

I added a Guest Book, so that you can post messages to HBRD and showcase your businesses!

And my personal favorite...a Calendar of Events! This is a FREE service to ALL of HBRD members. All you have to do is become an active member of our forums or subscribe to our blog (the subscribe box is located on the top right corner of our blog). Once you have done one of these, you can send me your events...contests, expos, online parties, etc....FOR FREE! And I will post them on our calendar!

Our Events Calendar link is at the TOP of EVERY page of our website!!

Anyway, I hope that you are learning a lot and that you find nothing but success in your business!!

No comments: